For those members and friends of the church who wish to worship in person, the following are details about our current plans:
- If you feel sick and/or have a fever, please stay at home.
- We practice social distancing. Please sit by family in designated areas only, avoiding the areas that are marked off for distancing purposes.
- Face coverings and cloth masks are strongly recommended for all attendees when entering the church and during worship.
- We follow the “no contact” guidelines, so please refrain from handshakes or hugging.
- We pass the offering plates, however, attendees may place their offering in designated collection boxes.
- We encourage at-risk individuals (such as the elderly or people with certain underlying medical conditions) to remain at home until such a time as you feel comfortable returning to in-person services.
- We post our sermons on our church YouTube channel (Huntsburg Congregational Church) and Facebook.
- Check with your groups and studies for meeting schedules.