Our worship service begins at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays (10:00 a.m. during the Summer months). Communion is held on the first Sunday of every month. We are a Bible-based church using scripture to express thanksgiving and grateful hearts to God for all He has done for His people.
We invite you to join us to worship on Sunday mornings and during the week at the following ministries:
- CSB: During the months of October-May, we meet every Wednesday (weather permitting) between 6:00pm-8:00pm. We meet up at the Huntsburg gym (across the road from the church) and finish the evening at the church.
- GEMS: In 2021, meetings will be held at 10 a.m. until Noon at the Huntsburg Congregational Church, 12435 Madison Road in Huntsburg on the first three Saturday’s of the month. Dates are Jan. 15, Jan. 23; Feb 6, 13, 20, 27; March 6, 13, 20; April 10, 17, 24; May 7 and 8.
- Men’s Ministry: All men are invited to join us every other Thursday from 6:30 to 7:30 PM at the church.
- Women’s Fellowship: Our meetings are open to all women and held on the second Tuesday of the month at the Church with Bible Study at 6:30 PM and the meeting following at 7 PM.
- Adult Bible Study: Adult Bible Study meets every Monday, 11:00 am until Noon in the church fellowship hall.